The provider of https://www.kfb.sk website is:
KFB Control s.r.o.
900 25 Chorvátsky Grob
(Further only „provider“) is here by obligated to protect personal data of clients and users of this website in unity with valid legal personal data protection regulations. (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and Lex No 18/2018(General Data Protection Regulation) These regulations of personal data protection describe, how the provider collects, processes and protects personal data of clients when using the website https://www.kfb.sk
From these regulations of personal data protection you can find out:
- what information we are collecting,
- why we collect them,
- with whom is the data shared,
- how we protect your personal data,
- what your rights are,
- how it is possible to edit, export or delete the data.
What data does the provider collect
On this website you will film out and send a „contact form“ or „order form“ we request you state the following information: name and surname, company name, your current position, e-mail, billing information ant a phone number. When you decide to order our wares or services, we request billing information from you, intended to issue an invoice. When visiting our website, we are monitoring your web activity, by using cookie files and analysis tools, which record activity on our website.
Provider processes personal data of concrete people in his data systems via automatic and inautomatic matters of processing
Why does the provider collect data
Your personal date is collected and processed with these purposes:
- Providing services, which you have requested
- Registration and approval of access to your account
- Optimization and broadening of our services, provided by us
- Payments for services
- Protection of justified interests in our activities or interests of other costumers
- Website visit analysis.
Personal data, which you provide us, are processed and used only in ways of reasonable purpose, for which they were collected. We will save personal data, that serve a legitimate purpose (for example valid legal prescriptions, that may necessitate storing data, or data needed for unpaid figure billing).
We will not collect excessive amount of personal data nor other data not relevant for their collected purpose.
The provider processes personal data without consent only if:
- a) processing of personal data is essential to fulfilling the contract, where the person in question is one of of the contract parties, or prior to contract relationship with the person in question or while negotiating contract changes, which are executed on the particular person’s request.
- b) The processing of personal data is essential for the protection of life, health and or property of the person in question.
- c) the Subject of processing are exclusively the title, name, surname and address of the person in question, without the option of adding any other personal data and only for the purpose of the providers mailing contact with the person in question and data evidence,
- d) processed personal data, that was published correspondingly to the law following the provider marked it as published data, on the commission’s request, to show the processed data has already been legally published,
- e) the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the rights and legally protected interests of the ptovider or a third party, except if the processing of personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which are protected under this Act.
The provider obtains the consent of the person in question without pressure and enforcement, as well as without the threat of the rejection of the contractual relationship, services provided or obligations arising for the provider from legally binding acts of the European Union, international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound or the law.
In case of refusal to provide personal data to the provider for the purposes necessary for the provision of services or the fulfillment of legal obligations, the provider is entitled to notify the person in question of the possible consequences of not providing the personal data.
This website automatically monitors certain information as you use this website. This information is used only for system administration and to provide statistics on the use of this website. Cookies are used to remember your preferences during your visit and any future visits, provided that the cookies have not been deleted in the meantime. Visitors of this website who do not want cookies to be stored should set their browsers to refuse the storage of cookies before using this website. However, visitors have to reckon with the fact that certain functions of this website may not work properly without the help of cookies. By enabling cookies in your browser, you agree to the collection of cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- basic cookies that are necessary to provide access to this website;
- functional cookies that are crucial for the proper functioning of this website (if these cookies are disabled, the website may not work properly).
Privacy control – your data, your rights
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- request information from us on what personal data we process, or request a copy of your personal data,
- request an explanation from us for the processing of personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- require us to delete your personal data – however, this deletion will result in the termination of the contract negotiations and will only take place if the interests of the provider do not outweigh the protection of your privacy,
- if you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The right to access your data and the right to object
You have the right to provide detailed information about your personal data that we have processed. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of inaccurate personal data or to restrict the processing of data concerning you. You can request an update or deletion of your personal data via a written request, in person orally in the enrolment or via e-mail to email@example.com. However, if your request is evidently irrelevant, excessive or repeated, we may:
- charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of carrying out the required actions, or
- refuse to perform your request.
If you feel that your data has been processed illegally, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we undertake to resolve the issue immediately. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.